Monday, November 07, 2005

Depeche Mode




I LOVE Depeche Mode. I have been a fan for oh 22 years...saying that is really scary. I saw them in concert the first time when I was 16. It was a beautiful night out with a great guy, Steve. We had so much fun. Then I saw them in '94 with my BIL. That was another GREAT night. We danced in the aisles even when the damn security asked us not to. And I just got to see my beloved band again on Sat. Jay and I went to Atlanta, a two hour drive but worth every second. I actually left my kids with a friend and his girlfriend, I only asked to call and check 5 times, all of which Jay said HELL NO! I decked out in my least conspicuous 80's garb and did my very tamed 80's doo. It was marvelous to feel like that 16 year old again for a couple of hours. And my beloved played "Somebody" which I had yet to hear live. It is my absolute favorite song! Great night out.

No comments: