Monday, February 04, 2008

Superbowl

OK so I am not a Giants fan but HELL YEAH! I so do not like the Patriots. I have been waiting for their first loss ALL damn year! It was one of the best Superbowls that I can remember. I was drugged for half the game but you know I actually think that made it better. LOL I wasn't super impressed with the commercials. I did like the Bud Light fire one and the E-Trade baby. The rest could come or go. I think there should definitely be a rule about those commercials though. I think they should mandate funny. I mean WTF with some of them?? Plus for those of us that are not so, um er, smart, they should use common references, not obsolete ones. I had to ask Jay like 5 times, UH WHAT??? Of course he knew! That shit! Anyway, pretty enjoyable game though. I was impressed and I actually kinda liked Eli yesterday, SHHH do not tell! I am SAD that football is over. BOOHOO!

No comments: