Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Politics

I have so many opinions on the state of this country. Unfortunately, I don't think what is happening now is going to help. UGH I am not enamored by any one candidate but Hilary is by far my top right now. I don't necessarily disagree with Obama but I feel like he is just not ready. I felt the same about Edwards. I also do not think McCain will lose to him. And the sad part of the whole McCain thing, I used to really admire him. I was, 2 years ago, ready to go for McCain. Then he decided to become Bush's puppet and I cannot follow someone that feels the current administration is doing a good job. We do need change. I will certainly vote for Obama if he is the candidate but I am going to be very worried because I don't know that he can beat McCain. I wish I could give Hilary some pointers too. Like when you are talking to people, look at them. Don't look down, or have that glazed over up in the air look. And the smirks get old. It comes off as smug and although sometimes it is warranted, most people do not like to see someone with that look. She could also do well NOT to follow the polls, as in *what people want to hear right now* and just speak from the heart on the issues. She has so many really good points, make them, without being trite and glib! OK I will get off my bandwagon now...

DON'T BOTHER SLAMMING ME FOR WHAT IS MY OPINION...I HAVE THAT RIGHT...I WILL IGNORE YOU (see post below, Jay will help me LOL)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really am on the fence about who to vote for. I don't consider myself dem or republican. I guess I am middle of the road depending on the issues. I did have an article on my site the other day from a soldier about the war. I deleted it after about an hour. I don't want to go there. Of course 3 or 4 people had already ready it by then...Not what my blog is about and I don't want to create any bad feelings. I was basically trying to convey how important it is to support our troops. Anyway, sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thoughts. :)

sillypants said...

Hey, your voting Democrat....no slamming from me. I am all about the O though :)

2J3K&P said...

Yeah, Erpeer, I totally agree with supporting our troops. I don't really have a theme for my blog, other than random thoughts blurting out of my mouth...LOL. Silly, I am all about the Dems. right now, whomever it may be!
Jenn

*I know who you are, just didn't know if you wanted that disclaimed LOL and yes I'm a dork for saying it!