Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Out of a Rage came something FANTASTIC

Keara had her normal morning rage this am. Of course I am usually calm and I was for about 20 minutes of it. She was kicking and screaming but I am sick and I finally snapped. So I yelled for maybe a minute too. Well we finally turned it around and as I was sitting back crying (because yes, I'm a baby) she was over by herself, tying her shoe. This is a first. I know she is nine but we have tried for years and we haven't mastered it. She would get so frustrated and sad. Today she did it like she had been for years. This is how Keara does motor skills. One day NOTHING, the next not only can she do it but it looks like she has became a pro. I don't understand but I was thrilled. (And yes I cried again!)

1 comment:

wendy said...

I remember mine doing that when they were young but I guess what Keara goes through now is very similar. WTG, Keara. I'm interested in hearing about the equine therapy.