Sunday, February 10, 2008

Crafting He!!




So this weekend has been crafting from hell weekend! The kids needed to do their V-day cards and of course they didn't have HM ones (or they sold out the places I looked). Anyhoo, Keara wanted them, so being the overly obsessive, have to please kinda mother that I am, she was gonna get the damn HM cards! It was a little more involved than I had hoped but the good news is they are DONE! (Top)

The boys did theirs and Kai also made a box for collecting them at school. But my crafting did not end there. Keara also has this big project to do. It's about Thomas Edison. They had a bunch of written work but then they had to dress a mannequin too. So we did that today as well. Up above...(had to move it to the top so you could see it bigger)






But that is not the end to my craftiness...oh no I must continue because I am also still to get done





  • a plaque that I have already painted but need to do stenciling and then add the picture I may or may not decoupage or just clear coat


  • party favors for my parent's anniversary party next weekend


  • picture boards for party


  • pictures in frames for party


  • slide show that I somehow said "oh yeah, totally not a big deal, I'll do it"


  • rice crispy (and I do not know how to spell that) cards for V-day


And somehow during all that, I need to pack and OH YEAH...STOP FEELING LIKE A BUS RAN OVER ME! I think I may have the freaking flu in the midst of all this!! So that is my vent post for the day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Have you been busy!! They look great though. I hope your kids realize what a special mommy they have. Get some rest. You earned it!

2J3K&P said...

Erica, you are too sweet. When I see what everyone else does ALL the time, I feel foolish for moaning LOL. Thanks for *making my day*. Jenni