Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sad


Some friends lost their baby. They weren't very far along but the pain is still devastating. So the kids decided to make a care package...cookies, cards and their picture sign. As difficult as they may be at times, they are truly compassionate little beings...for that I am very proud.

We were going to deliver the items but me being me, I lost my vision before we could. I am really sick of this. I have been taking ibuprofen as a profalactive about an hour before driving. It has been working pretty well. Yesterday I didn't need the morning dose because Drig didn't have school. I waited until it was time for Keara's pickup and apparently it was too late because I lost it about the same time I was to dose. Today again, no need for the morning dose so I waited, same reaction. Makes me frustrated. I don't know how much of the ibuprofen is too much but it looks like I HAVE to take it all the time to keep my vision. UGH And today, MY HEAD HURTS. Most of the time I don't get the pain that bad, maybe a dull ache but today it is THROBBING! So I'll wait on Jay to get home and go to bed. I really wish my body didn't act like this.

At least we did something nice for someone....hope it is well received!

No comments: