Wednesday, October 10, 2007

UHOH Big decision

My head is spinning. Do we stay or do we go? We are trying to decide whether we should move. UGH I HATE moving. There are so many pros and yet some cons too. I know where Jay's heart is and that just adds to the burden. This isn't just about him or me for that matter, this is about ALL of us. I have to really consider the kids as they are in really good programs right now with their schooling. Keara is doing so awesome, I would hate for that to go backward. But then again, maybe this would be just what she needs, doing well with a fresh start. Plus it's like a sign or something when I actually know someone that has family in the school we are looking to move to. So we will fight the urge to make any decisions until we visit tomorrow. The kids will come too and they will no doubt give their ever so honest opinions. Like I said the ole noggin is doing the loop-d-loops ~:

No comments: