Saturday, October 06, 2007

Misc. NOTHINGS

So Jay interviewed AGAIN. We are not even 1% hopeful LOL. But he did anyway, to stay politically correct, ya know? Keara came home with 3 certificates 100% on Science Chapter Test, 2 100% on timed math tests and 100% on EVERY spelling test this year. She is so smart. And then there is Kai. I said that wrong, he is really smart too, but he does have his DUH moments. He blanks out or just doesn't listen and then there is a 0 on a paper. He is so funny about it, like "don't worry mom, it's just one 0!" So I reply "okay dude if that's ALL it is!" Drig has two teachers that are volunteering to keep him for any weekend I might want to get away. I tried to explain that I would really love that but I have a little problem er 2 that might not be so fine home alone. And ya know I am rolling in all the cash I have. BAAHHHAAA. Jackie is coming today. It should be nice, haven't talked for awhile. More later....Keara is stealing the computer!

No comments: