Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Boring Life...

HAHAHAHA

1. WTF is wrong with my boys? Why is it necessary to pour out the Cheerios and then mash them in the floor? Is this a new idea...NO but damn I thought this ended with the terrible twos. They'll teach me a thing or three!

2. Why are Keara's glasses always tilted half cockeyed across her beautiful face? Why must she push on the lenses with her sticky fingers ALL day long? Why did she have to get her daddy's awful eyes (color aside) anyway?

3. Why is it when I read instructions for anything, about 1/4 through I start seeing solid lines and no words? Why can't there be an idiot manual for the likes of me?

4. Why do I find aging to be a hysterical situation and Jay finds it loathsome? Why do children (or anyone for that matter) pull chairs out from under people? Why did I fail to reach for the chair when I do that 99% of the time? Why was the floor in which I splattered on basically concrete? WHY, do tell!

5. What makes your bruise go from the biggest, baddest (yes I KNOW that is not correct) shade of blue to that GAWD awful yellow/brown?

6. Why can't my brain help me think of more questions?????

Be back later maybe the ole brain will wake up.

No comments: