Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kai the Rockstar



Kai wanted his Mohawk for the summer. We were cutting hair last night and decided since it was the last week, why not? So my boy has the Mohawk. It actually fits him quite well. You should have seen the looks he was getting from all the teachers as I dropped him off today. I just do not understand what the big deal is. I have never understood hair as a problem. I guess I am a bad mom for letting him do it but oh well. What do you think?? Is it wrong, in poor taste or judgement to let your child have a Mohawk or any other *wild* hair cut? Let me know, I can agree to disagree ;)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Well...since you asked...haha! ;)

No, I don't actually think letting your kid do what he wants to his hair is *wrong* - but I have to confess, when I see a LITTLE kid with a weird stand-out kind of thing going on - hair or piercings or whatever, I always wonder if its the parents' influence that the kid is bending to!

For instance, here in podunksville, this one man at Sam's school has a rat-tail thing hanging down the back of his neck (do you even believe that???!) and guess who has the same thing...His kindergartner!

In this case, I'm pretty sure its not YOU pushing a mowhawk though - Hah! I can't picture that! :D